Cardiff Metropolitan University (Cardiff Metropolitan University) was founded in 1865, namely University of Wales Institute (Cardiff) for short: UWIC is located in the center of Cardiff, the capital of Wales. Buy fake Cardiff Metropolitan University Diploma. As a new university in the UK, there are 15,000 students from the UK and more than 140 countries and regions around the world, 95% of whom are from the UK. Cardiff Metropolitan University consists of five colleges: Cardiff School of Management, Cardiff School of Art and Design, Cardiff School of Sport and Cardiff School of Health Sciences. Buy fake Cardiff Metropolitan University degree, buy fake diploma, buy fake degree. Cardiff Metropolitan University. Cardiff Metropolitan University has been awarded a three-year Charter Mark of Excellence by the UK Government for the third time, one of the few public universities in the UK to have a Government Charter Mark for “teaching quality and student satisfaction”. Statistics of international students (including Chinese students) on the security index (i.e., crime index) of their cities: (Data source: Cardiff Metropolitan University is one of the few Government Charter marks to have what the UK government calls “Teaching Quality and student satisfaction”. Buy fake Cardiff Metropolitan University transcript, buy fake certificate.
The school is located in the center of Cardiff, the capital of Wales. Cardiff is the capital of Wales, an important port and industrial and commercial service center in the southwest of the United Kingdom, and the largest city in Wales. The city is located on the north shore of Bristol Bay, at the mouth of the Taff River. It has a population of 300,000 and an area of 120 square kilometers.
All dormitories are very convenient to reach the campus. The apartment has a variety of accommodation types and options to meet the specific needs of different students for different accommodation conditions. Room types include (single room with own bathroom, single room with shared bathroom/kitchen).
* Student apartments are located within the city, not far from the university library and teaching buildings. They are easily accessible, equipped with cleaning staff, free campus Wi-Fi coverage, and 24-hour full security.
l Undergraduate academic requirements
1. At least 17 years old, have passed the senior high School Entrance examination, with an average score of over 65 (100 points system); Or NCEE/ college Entrance examination score at the undergraduate level; Completed the freshman course in China; Students with excellent academic records can directly apply for junior college.
2. Each student should prepare 1 Personal Statement and 2 Academic Recommendation Letters.
l Postgraduate academic requirements
1. A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
The average score of British undergraduate students is more than 2 second class (more than 50 points);
3. Each undergraduate student should prepare 1 Personal Statement and 3 Academic Recommendation Letter. Or 2 Academic Recommendation Letters and 1 Working Recommendation Letter.
4. School language requirements
l Undergraduate language Requirements:
IELTS minimum score of 6, with a minimum score of 5.5 in a single subject; TOEFL minimum score of 72;
l Postgraduate language Requirements:
The minimum IELTS score is 6.5, with at least 6 points in each subject; TOEFL minimum score: 88;
* Note: Some majors, such as education and medicine, have higher requirements for IELTS.
V. Overview of College & Specialty Setting
Cardiff Metropolitan University has five colleges, namely, Cardiff School of Management, Cardiff School of Art and Design, Cardiff School of Sport, Cardiff School of Health Sciences and Cardiff School of Education. Among them, the best are business and food science and technology, as well as sports studies, sports management and sports training science.