We provide the best service at the most favorable price in the market. The original stamps / stickers, perfect and authentic seal and badge samples help you obtain the ideal certificate add our whatsapp: +852 6671 9026
Take Fake SEGI University Transcript
SEGi University (SEGi University) is a comprehensive private university in Malaysia. It is one of the six star Outstanding Universities (MYQUEST 2016/2017) selected by the Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia. Century University was founded in 1977, after 40 years of development, fake SEGI University Transcript, has six campuses, 11 disciplines, nearly 200 junior college, undergraduate and graduate programs. Preferred majors include: Accounting and finance, Business administration, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic and Electrical Engineering, mass Communication, early childhood education, International Tourism and hotel management, psychology, etc. buy fake SEGI University Transcript, fake SEGI University diploma. The university has more than 22,000 teachers and students, and more than 5,000 international students from more than 30 different countries and regions. At the same time, Century University has cooperated with famous universities in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and other universities to set up joint teaching programs for international double degrees. To help more students develop international academic and research capabilities to better cope with global challenges in various fields take fake SEGI University Transcript..
In 1977, the group opened its first school, Systematic College, in Kuala Lumpur. With the continuous expansion of the school scale, the System Group has grown to five universities (Century University, Century College Kuala Lumpur Campus, Century College Subang Jai Campus, Century College Penang Campus and Century College Sarawak Campus). Systematic changed its name to SEGi International Bhd in 2002.
After 30 years of development, Century Group has produced more than 20,000 graduates, offered more than 100 courses, more than 300 students with first class honours degrees and 220 full-time faculty members. Since 2006, Century University began to recruit students from the Chinese market. In recent years, the number of students from China has doubled every year. Every year, more than 1,000 students from all over China come to study at Century University. By June 2018, it has reached cooperation consensus with many universities in China. In addition, Century Group is also a listed company in Malaysia, with shares listed on the Malaysian Stock Exchange. Century University is also one of the two universities in Malaysia with a Confucius Institute.
1. The master’s degree obtained by the domestic Education Service Center, recognized by the Ministry of Education of China.
2. The shortest period of study abroad: Malaysia adopts the British education system, with 3-year bachelor’s degree and 1-year master’s degree.
3, high pass rate: the examination will be integrated with the usual performance, using the form of homework to pass.
4. Beautiful campus environment: It spent 330 million yuan to build the flagship campus, which integrates teaching building, administration building, accommodation building, gymnasium, swimming pool, restaurant and convenience store.
5. The lowest cost: studying in Century University College of Malaysia, the living cost is 60,000 yuan/year, which is affordable for working class families. Malaysia is one of the cheapest countries to study English.
6. Good job prospects after graduation: Chinese overseas students usually return to China to work after graduation. About 75 percent of those returning to China work for foreign companies, some work for state-owned and government organizations, and a few start their own companies.
Professional Courses: Intensive English Courses: 1 to 6 months for international students; Foundation courses: Pre-Business, Pre-Science, Pre-IT, A-Levels, etc. Undergraduate Courses: Medicine and Surgery, Ophthalmology, Accounting, Business Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting and Finance, Business and Management, Business and Marketing Management, Business and Human Resource Management, Accounting and Financial Management, Administration, Human Resource Management, Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Environmental Technology, Chemical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Information Systems Management, Computer Multimedia, psychology, mass communication, finance, international business, International tourism and hotel management, early childhood education, etc.
Master and PhD courses: Chemical Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Education, Global Business, General Management, Business Administration, Business Administration, etc.