Birmingham City University (BCU) is one of Britain’s modern, comprehensive institutions of higher learning, its history can be traced back to 1843, located in the city of Birmingham, England. BCU has about 25,000 students from more than 80 countries, 6 schools and more than 300 courses. The school attaches great importance to students’ social practice ability, and the courses offered are practical and innovative. BCU has 8 campuses in Birmingham, with advanced modern teaching facilities and laboratories, providing students with good hardware facilities, including library, activity center and so on. As part of the East Birmingham development, the school has built a new “flagship” campus at a cost of £150m. Buy fake Birmingham City University diploma, buy fake diploma. Birmingham City University, located in Birmingham, UK, is a vibrant and culturally diverse university. Its history can be traced back to 1843 when it was originally named the University of Central England and later renamed Birmingham City University. It has about 25,000 students from more than 80 countries around the world, and the number of students has grown dramatically in recent years. Its schools include the Birmingham College of Art and Design, the School of Business (including Computer Science), the Birmingham School of Music, the School of Education, the Centre for Technology Innovation, the School of Law, Humanities, Development and Society, the School of Education and the School of Health and Public Health. The Birmingham School for Performing Arts is also part of the university. The University offers language, preparatory, undergraduate, master’s and doctoral level education in a wide range of fields, including management, architecture, art, environmental science, computer science, engineering, education, law, social science and music. buy fake Birmingham City University transcript, buy fake Birmingham City University certificate, buy fake certificate.
The university has more than 2,000 staff and offers more than 300 professional programs. There are 25,000 students on campus, of which 78% are undergraduates and 17% are postgraduates. More than 500 Chinese students, accounting for 2.4% of the total number of students; There are also students from other countries. Students from different cultures, different ethnic groups, different interests and ages will mix together, creating a good learning environment for their growth and development. It offers more than 350 courses in 6 departments, ranging from basic level to degree level, covering undergraduate, master and doctoral courses in architecture, art, environmental science, business, computer, information engineering, education, law, science and technology, social science and other fields. About a third of the school’s students work in their spare time, linking real work experience with relevant courses to improve their academic and professional experience.
Birmingham Regional Advantage
1. Birmingham is the second largest city in Britain after London and the center of the automobile industry in Britain
2. It is a focal point equidistant between London, Manchester, Liverpool and Bristol. It is located in the middle of England and has a population of more than 3 million. The style of the city is both traditional and modern, with spectacular skyscrapers and old jewellery shops along the Brindleyplace river
3. Birmingham is gradually prosperous with the development of economy, while the University of Birmingham, which is broad and tree-lined, is just like a special zone in the city, tranquil and peaceful. As it is the heart of Britain, it is well connected by road and rail, and it takes only 100 minutes to travel from Birmingham to London by train.
4. Birmingham International Airport is close at hand, from Birmingham Airport to Amsterdam, Paris, Frankfurt and other cities have direct flights, Birmingham has naturally become an international metropolis.
Advantages of School
It has 25,000 students, a third of all students in Birmingham. The school of Business, the School of Art and Design, the School of Law and Social Sciences, the Center for Technology Innovation, the School of Health, and the School of Performance and Communication offer a range of creative and practical programs with first-class faculty and staff who emphasize the importance of practice in creating a good learning environment and teaching quality for students.
1. Universities have invested heavily in school facilities. The business school alone has several computer LABS, multimedia LABS and satellite TV.
2. The university library has a collection of more than 300,000 volumes, about 1,200 magazines, and a large number of materials are stored on the computer network server;
3. The university has the city’s main sports center with complete sports facilities, including football fields, tennis courts, squash courts (two each) and billiards rooms;
4. The school guarantees an apartment or dormitory for all first-year students.
The school is mainly composed of white, South Asian, Chinese and African American teachers.
Introduction of Accommodation
As a cosmopolitan city, Birmingham can cater for a wide range of accommodation needs, including student accommodation, school-run private homes and homestays. As long as the application is submitted before the start of the semester, the University will prioritize accommodation on campus for international students while they are studying.
Accommodation on Campus
For freshmen, the most convenient choice of on-campus accommodation is also the best chance to meet new friends. Students can apply for university accommodation online. All rooms have furniture, telephone and Internet. The kitchen is equipped with a stove, refrigerator and microwave oven. Students can cook by themselves. The rent for campus accommodation includes heat, water and electricity.
Off campus accommodation
There are many options for off-campus housing. Students can choose to share apartments with classmates and friends. The university will provide students with private rental information, students can contact the landlord, choose the right type of room and sign the rental agreement.