Edinburgh Lumbia University is located in Edinburgh, the capital city of Scotland. Edinburgh is the main city of the United Kingdom. It is also a vibrant and colorful city. It is home to many universities, buy fake Edinburgh Napier University Diploma, buy fake diploma, interesting places of interest, theatres, restaurants and shops. It takes less than an hour to fly from London to Edinburgh, and four hours by train. Edinburgh’s Lombiya University, named after John Lombiya, the famous 16th century mathematician and founder of the logarithm, was founded in 1964 and became a university in 1992. Buy fake Edinburgh Napier University certificate, buy fake certificate. In just 30 years, it has grown from a leading polytechnic to a major university in Scotland and one of the best emerging universities in the UK. The University is renowned for its wide range of courses, ranging from engineering, science and information technology to business, media studies, design, social sciences and healthcare. Buy fake Edinburgh Napier University transcript, buy fake degree.
Undergraduate admission requirements:
1. Applicants must be at least 17 years old and have passed the Common High School Graduation Examination with good grades
2. College graduates or university students who continue to study in their own major or related majors can transfer credits and transfer to other courses
3. Minimum English requirement: IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 for each item)
★ Master’s admission requirements:
1. Applicants for Master’s programs should hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
2. National regular three-year full-time college graduates with more than 3 years of good work experience can directly apply for some master’s programs
3. In addition to meeting the admission requirements in terms of academic qualifications, applicants for the MBA program are also required to have at least three years of relevant full-time work experience
4. Most master’s programs can be applied across disciplines
5. The minimum IELTS score for most master’s programs is 6.0 (no less than 5.5 for each program), and higher IELTS scores are required for individual programs. Applicants who have obtained a degree in an English-speaking country are not required to submit evidence of an English test.
Lumbia University consists of four schools: the School of Arts and Social Sciences, the School of Engineering and Computer Science, the School of Health and Life Sciences, and the School of Business.
The University’s Business School is the largest in Scotland, sending graduates to Edinburgh, the world’s financial center. Lumbia University is a leader in computer education (Scotland is the “Silicon Valley” of Europe, known as “Silicon Glen”). Our School of Communication Arts is recognized as one of 12 outstanding media education schools with a new high-tech Media Center.
As a modern university, Lumbia University has a good reputation for working closely with industry and commerce to provide high quality vocational courses. This teaching method of “applying what you learn” ensures that graduates of Lumbia University are leading in all walks of life. Consistently among the top 100 universities in the UK in terms of graduate employment rates, the University again ranked top in the 2002 UK University Employment Assessment, with 95% of its graduates securing a satisfactory job or further study within six months of graduation.