We provide the best service at the most favorable price in the market. The original stamps / stickers, perfect and authentic seal and badge samples help you obtain the ideal certificate add our whatsapp: +86 15179517591





This is the VISA UNITED STATES OF AMERICA certificate. Our design and production team made this fake VISA UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Certificate through in-depth study of the original, taking the original as a blueprint and combining the personal information of the customer. The finished product of this certificate has been affirmed and highly praised by the customer. We also, at the suggestion of our clients, fake Degree, fake Transcript and various other fake diploma, The services of fake certificate. Adhering to the philosophy of quality first, customer first, we are always committed to helping customers who need to improve the competitiveness of professional qualifications. With our help, you will get the ideal college diploma. A perfect report card; A good vocational qualification can be used to find a decent job, high salary and ideal position. Contact us. It can’t be a dream.

A U.S. visa is an endorsement on a passport or other travel document held by a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen to allow the holder to apply for entry into the United States. It is also a kind of endorsement certificate issued to them. The United States visa can be divided into immigrant visa and non-immigrant visa two categories, each category can be divided into many sub-categories. A U.S. visa does not necessarily guarantee entry to the United States. The final decision on granting entry rights is made at the port of entry by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

Condition of acquisition


An immigrant is a person who intends to renounce their original residence and nationality, enter the United States permanently and apply for U.S. citizenship. Immigrant visa is a kind of visa for the purpose of immigration to settle in the United States, generally must first apply to the United States Immigration Office, the immigration office after a strict review, to the qualified person issued a “approval document”, and then, the applicant to the United States consulate abroad with the document to apply for an immigrant visa.

Immigration visa can be divided into relative visa, occupation visa and special immigrant visa.

1. Family immigration

Kinship migration falls into two categories

(1) Family immigrants who are not subject to the global immigration limit, namely immediate family members: spouses of U.S. citizens, minor children of U.S. citizens (under the age of 21), parents of U.S. citizens, are available on time.

(2) Relative migration restricted by global migration is divided into four levels in order of priority:

① Adult children of United States citizens (over 21 years of age) and their children.

(2) Spouses and minor children of permanent residents; Adult unmarried children of permanent residents and their children.

(3) Married children of U.S. citizens (regardless of age) and their children.

④ Siblings of U.S. citizens 21 years of age or older.

2. Occupational immigration

Also known as work immigration, is a way to move to the United States by working in the United States on the basis of certain career advantages.

Professional immigration is an important route for those who do not qualify for kinship immigration but have certain expertise and wish to move to the United States.

According to the provisions of the immigration law, the number of occupational immigrants to the United States each year is a total of 140,000 quota, which is divided into five priority categories according to different occupational and individual conditions:

(1) Priority labor

Foreigners who have distinguished themselves in science, art, education, commerce or sports and enjoy national or global fame; Internationally recognized distinguished professors or researchers with at least three years of teaching or research experience in a special academic field; An executive of an international trading company who has had at least one year of working experience with the company in the first three years of applying for this status, and who has come to the United States to continue working with the same company or affiliated enterprise.

(2) Professionals with special skills and advanced degrees

An advanced degree (master’s and above) or “equivalent” (at least five years of experience in the field); Having special abilities in science, art, or commerce that are of substantial benefit to the economy, culture, education, or welfare of the United States.

(3) Skilled workers, professionals and other workers

Have a bachelor’s degree and have engaged in professional work (such as accountants, architects, engineers, etc.); Skilled workers refer to those with more than two years of vocational training or experience; Other workers, including unskilled workers.

(4) Special immigration

(5) Investment immigration

In 1990, new immigration laws created a new class of immigrants for foreigners wishing to invest in the United States and obtain permanent residency. In order to apply for such immigrants, a foreign investor must invest $500,000 in a new American business and create 10 new jobs, directly or indirectly.

The Immigrant Investor visa is effective from October 1, 1991.

Investment refers to the provision of capital, including cash, equipment, inventory, or other material property. Time deposits, government bonds and other securities easily converted into cash, as well as payment for goods, are considered as property. Applicants must create a commercial enterprise, purely real estate investment, buy land or residential, sit and wait for appreciation, does not meet the requirements.

The investor and his or her spouse and children can first obtain conditional residence status. After two years, the investor and his or her spouse and children can become permanent residents of the United States if the immigration Service determines that the investor has complied with the requirements. Investors can hire up to 10 employees on the last day of a two-year investment period. Once the investors and their relatives have obtained green cards, they can no longer hire employees if the work is not needed. The investor must maintain the operation and employment conditions of the new enterprise within two years and maintain the survival of the enterprise, so as to ensure the fulfillment of the investment immigration obligations after two years. Otherwise, the investor still cannot stay in the United States permanently.

A new commercial enterprise includes: the creation of a new business; Buy a troubled company, restructure or restructure it, and retain its employees; Buy and sell existing businesses and expand them.

Marriage migration

CR1: The spouse of a U.S. citizen who has been married for less than two years. Unmarried children under the age of 21 are CR2.

IR1: Spouses of U.S. citizens who have been married for at least two years and unmarried children under the age of 21 are IR2.

U.S. citizens living in the United States can only submit a CR/IR application at the Immigration Service center in their district of residence.

CR1/IR1/ is an immigrant visa. Within 1-3 months of entering the United States, you can receive a two-year conditional green card (less than two years from the marriage date to the entry date) or a ten-year green card (more than two years from the marriage date to the entry date) from the immigration Bureau at your home in the United States.

Us citizens can apply for a CR2/IR2 visa for their children (stepchildren of US citizens) at the same time, but cannot apply for a visa under the following circumstances. They can only apply for a visa for their children after they become US citizens on loan:

A. When married to a U.S. citizen, the child is over 18 years of age.

b. The child is over 21 years old at the time of application.

K3 is the priority category of CR1/IR1, and K4 for unmarried children under 21.

After the CR1/IR1 application is accepted by the Immigration Bureau, you can choose whether to apply for K3 at the same time.

Considering the long application time for CR1/IR1, the USCIS can apply for K3 to the United States for early reunion in order to reunite couples as soon as possible.

Although K3 must first apply for CR1/IR1, K3 and CR1/IR1 are two independent cases with their own processing processes. If the speed of CR1 is similar to that of K3, then CR1 and K3 will be merged and directly sign CR1 face to face to get permanent residence in the United States. Otherwise, you can first sign K3 face to face at the Consulate General of the United States in Guangzhou, first to reunite with your spouse in the United States, and then choose to change your status in the United States to get permanent residence.


Nonimmigrant visas, on the other hand, limit the length of time you can travel to the United States, though there are some long and some short. [1] They are primarily “short-term” or “tourist visit” visas, which allow only temporary short-term stays in the United States, although the “short-term” stay may last for several years.

The categories of non-immigrant visas are mainly divided according to the primary purpose of the applicant’s visit to the United States. With rare exceptions, a person visiting the United States on a non-immigrant visa may only engage in business related to his or her visa category in the United States.

The United States visa is divided into 18 categories and 48 types. The categories are alphabetically sorted from A to R, and the categories are numerically sorted under the class letters, which are A-1, A-2 and so on. In addition, there are two special visa-free categories with WB&WT and GB>.